Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Esther's Engagement and Kirsten's Birthday

Long time no talk Blog World. Just starting to get back into the groove of things. My four month old chubbawubba has been keeping me busy, but I'm back baby! During my maternity leave, I had the pleasure and honor of prettying up two dear friends. Esther and I worked together for quite a few years until she decided to take a courageous step and left the company to start her own business. She got engaged last year and in a few short weeks is getting married in Paris. L'Amour...So romantique!~ She wanted a semi natural look with a pop of color on her lips. So berrylicious :).

Kirsten was celebrating a birthday with friends and family and wanted to get dolled up for her big night out! This mother of 3 deserves it! She wanted an understated va-va-voom look.

Here are some pics of these beautiful ladies. :)







And here's Kirsten...



2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, Esther's Engagement and Kirsten's Birthday events look awesome I am sure everyone had a brilliant time over there. We also have so many parties in the next month. Xmas is also there and we would get engaged on the Xmas eve and have already booked the prettiest rooftop event venue.

    ReplyDelete