Friday, December 2, 2011

Welcome!

Hello Everyone,

Welcome to my blog where I hope to share many pictures of my work and also thoughts on makeup application and beauty in general.

This blog in no way is for me to teach, preach or spout knowledge like I know it all. I have so much to learn and it's just the beginning of this long journey for me. Instead, this is an open forum for all to chime in and get their creative juices flowing with makeup and also to share some thoughts.

I hope you all enjoy and please feel free to leave any comments, questions or shout outs!

xoxo

Amenda

2 comments:

  1. i am excited for your new blog. can't wait to read more posts, so keep them coming! xo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am excited too! pls share in your new recs for makeup products!

    ReplyDelete