Monday, December 12, 2011

Runway Show at Sutra Lounge & Happy Birthday Tabi Kim!

I was given an amazing opportunity to do makeup for a Fashion Show by the wonderful peeps of Vanish Media Marketing Group. It was so much fun and it was just like how I imagined it to be...lights, cameras, directors everywhere and toothpick thin models not eating any of the food that was laid out. It was exciting to see how everything is backstage and I worked on 4 beautiful models and gained valuable experience. Here are some pictures of the models and their makeup. I can't stop gawking at how thin and tall they are...so jealous...









Here's a nice back shot of me doing makeup. I think this is my best angle. Dontcha think? :)

Also, here's a little shout out to my good friend Xtina's daughter Tabitha! She just turned 1 and there's no way that I will ever forget her birthday since her entry into the world kept her mama from coming to my wedding. There's no hint of bitterness in my words towards a toddler btw... ;) Tabi's mama wanted a light, fresh and natural look for the party, so check out the pretty mama and her wonderful fam!


Have a wonderful Monday y'all! xoxo

Fashion Show Photography: Vanish Media
Tabi's Party Photography: Sako of Sky Blue Seed

1 comment:

  1. what what? i didn't know you had this blog.
    just gave you a shout out on the lilsprinkles blog. :-P

    ReplyDelete