Monday, August 6, 2012

Lovely Ladies

I must admit that I'm so incredibly relieved that my morning sickness has dissipated by many degrees. I had a busy week with a trial, a wedding and a family photo session scheduled all within 5 days. I'm relieved that I was able to get through the week with no accidents and turning green on the clients. :)

Here's some of my amateur before/after pics of the wedding I did this past Saturday. I think it was probably one of the most relaxing weddings since it was only makeup for the bride and her future sister-in-law. No bridesmaids running around in a panic, no chaos ensuing looking for missing items...it was calm, quiet and soothing. Jackie, the bride is such a breath of fresh air. She's so incredibly beautiful and effervescent every time I see and talk to her. On her wedding day, she was so full of energy and joy, it was palpable. I wish her a beautiful honeymoon and a lifetime of wedded bliss for her and her new husband. :)

Jackie Trial Run B&A

Jackie Wedding Day B&A

Sister-in-Law B&A

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you are making your blog rounds :)
    Love the fresh makeup! Glad to hear you were relaxed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete