Monday, April 30, 2012

Jane & Ben Engagement Session

I had the honor of doing Jane's makeup for her engagement photos. I met Jane and Ben when I used to attend CPC and remember thinking of them as little sis and bro (even though Ben is only one year younger)...lol. Now they're all grown up and getting married this summer!! Jane is a sweet, smart and pretty gal who works as a news anchor for NBC in Michigan and Ben is a smart one too, attending U of Michigan for dental school this year. They seem so young and happy, it's infectious. I wish them the best and happiest marriage and I can't wait to see them getting hitched! Stay tuned for wedding pictures...






If you want to see the full engagement session, here's the link to go to Sweet Mia's site.

http://www.sweetmiablog.com/2012/04/27/ben-and-jane-engagement/

Makeup by: Amenda Beck Makeup Artist
Photography by: Sweet Mia Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment